Fan Speed Alarm
SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed Alarm
SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed AlarmOperation/Installation Manual
SmartFan TachStrip fan speed alarm accepts tachometer (Hall Effect) pulses from DC or AC fans or blowers. TachStrip monitors these pulses and generates a fan speed alarm if air mover speed drops below a preset trigger speed. TachStrip comprises a strip of 6 individual fan speed alarm units bused together. The web separating fan speed alarm units can be cut to provide strips to handle any quantity of fans.
Each unit monitors one air mover and provides alarm outputs for that air mover. The bus distributes power to each unit and OR’s alarm signals from each unit to provide a single alarm output if any air mover should fail. Each alarm unit has three outputs used to drive a logic circuit, LED, or piezo alarm. In addition to the standard line of SmartFan control and fan speed alarm products, Control Resources also provides custom control design and manufacturing services to provide the optimum cooling solution for your OEM control applications.
Product Features – SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed Alarm
- Accepts open collector or voltage source pulses from nearly any DC or AC fan or blower.
- 6 fan speed alarm unit strips are easily separated to monitor any quantity of fans.
- Distributes power to DC air movers through same connector used to sense pulses.
- Separate fan speed alarm outputs are provided for each fan.
- Fan speed alarm channels are OR’d providing a single alarm if any fan fails.
- Trigger Speed is adjustable by jumper to 1500, 2500, or 4000 PPM.
- Permissible power supply voltage is 5.0 VDC minimum to 25.0 VDC maximum.
- RoHS 6/6 compliant
Dimensions – SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed Alarm
Part Numbering – SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed Alarm
|Part Number||Supply Voltage Range||Alarm Units Per Strip||Maximum Input Current||Maximum Output Current to Any Fan|
|015B125-F||5 to 25 VDC||1||4.0 Amps||4.0 Amps|