Fan Speed Alarm
SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed AlarmOperation/Installation Manual
In addition to the standard line of SmartFan control and fan speed alarm products, Control Resources also provides custom control design and manufacturing services to provide the optimum cooling solution for your OEM control applications.
Product Features – SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed Alarm
- Accepts open collector or voltage source pulses from nearly any DC
or AC fan or blower.
- 6 fan speed alarm unit strips are easily separated to monitor any quantity
- Distributes power to DC air movers through same connector used
to sense pulses.
- Separate fan speed alarm outputs are provided for each fan.
- Fan speed alarm channels are OR’d providing a single alarm if any fan fails.
- Trigger Speed is adjustable by jumper to 1500, 2500, or 4000 PPM.
- Permissible power supply voltage is 5.0 VDC minimum to 25.0 VDC
- RoHS 6/6 compliant
Normally Closed (NC) Fan Speed Alarm Output Closed above trigger speed and will sink 4 mA at 0.4 VDC or less. Open below trigger speed and will accept up to 30 VDC. Referenced to fan negative terminal. Applies nominal 12 mA to an LED connected from NC to L.
Normally Open (NO) Fan Speed Alarm Output Open above trigger speed and will accept up to 30 VDC. Closed below trigger speed and will sink 4 mA at 0.4 VDC or less. Referenced to negative fan terminal. Applies nominal 12 mA to an LED connected from NO to L. Applies nominal power supply voltage to a piezo alarm connected from NO to P.
OR’d (OR) Fan Speed Alarm Output OR’d with all other alarm units in TachStrip. Other characteristics identical to NO alarm output.
Dimensions – SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed Alarm
Part Numbering – SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed Alarm
|Part Number||Supply Voltage Range||Alarm Units Per Strip||Maximum Input Current||Maximum Output Current to Any Fan|
|015B125-F||5 to 25 VDC||1||4.0 Amps||4.0 Amps|
1. Supports one single alarm unit (015B125-F) per pack.
Operation: -20°C to 65°C, Storage: -40°C to 125°C, 95% RH non-condensing.
Manual Pages – SmartFan TachStrip Fan Speed AlarmOperation/Installation Manual
Use the links below for addtional manual pages or for a complete manual or click on the Operation/Installation Manual PDF link above.