Fan Speed Alarm
SmartFan TachScan-9 Fan Speed AlarmOperation/Installation Manual
In addition to the standard line of SmartFan controls and alarms, Control Resources also provides custom fan speed alarm design and manufacturing services.
Product Features – SmartFan TachScan-9 Fan Speed Alarm
- Accepts any supply voltage from 6 to 75 VDC and distributes power
to DC fans throughthe same header used to sense tach pulses. It
can also be used to power the DC tachcircuits built into AC fans.
- Nine inputs monitor fans with any open collector or voltage sources tach pulses.
The setting of a dipswitch allows fan headers to be disabled when fewer than
nine fans are connected.
- Provides individual fan speed alarm outputs for each fan, which can drive logic, LEDs
or remote optical isolators.
- Provides OR’d outputs to drive two single LEDs or one bi-colored LED.
- Provides simultaneous NO and NC isolated outputs from a Dual-Pole
MOS Relay whichcan sink up to 100 mA to drive heavy loads.
- Jumper sets fan speed alarm trigger speed to 1,000, 2,000 or 4,000 PPM.
- Compatible with any SmartFan speed controller.
- Small size of 5” X 1.5” permits mounting in small spaces within fan trays, etc.
- Optional fan fusing is available.
- RoHS 6/6 compliant
Dimensions – SmartFan TachScan-9 Fan Speed Alarm
Specifications – SmartFan TachScan-9 Fan Speed Alarm
|Part Number||Fan Type||Supply Voltage Range||Maximum Input Current||Maximum Output Current to Any Fan|
|030M920-F||DC||6 to 60 VDC||8.0 Amps||4.0 Amps|
|042M920-F||DC||10 to 75 VDC||4.0 Amps|
|030M92010-F||AC||6 to 60 VDC||N/A|
Operation: -20°C to 65°C, Storage: -40°C to 125°C, 95% RH non-condensing.
Manual Pages – SmartFan TachScan-9 Fan Speed AlarmOperation/Installation Manual
Use the links below for addtional manual pages or for a complete manual or click on the Operation/Installation Manual PDF link above.