Electronics Design and Manufacturing Services
Custom Packaged Electronics Design – AC Motor Control in NEMA 4X Enclosure with Programmable Keypad
This client was looking for a custom electronic design and manufacturing company to develop a packaged motor controller for an outdoor application. By choosing Control Resources, not only did they get electronics design services, but integrated manufacturing as well. This design regulates motor direction based on command inputs from an attached keypad. The end product is an environmentally friendly WeedRoller that eliminates lake weeds around boat docks. The controller also features an interface to a remote handheld programmer for dealers to program a variety of set-up variables available to the end user.
- Input Voltage: 28 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output Current: 6.0 Amps
- Over and under voltage lockout protection
- Dual solid state switching to activate motor direction
- Zero crossing turn-on to reduce EMI
- Extensive fault detection: current, temperature, short circuit, recoil, locked rotor, overload, and sensor
- Detachable menu driven digital programmer for initial product setup (Navigator Programmer)
- NEMA 4X enclosure with custom weather-tight polyester switch/led membrane for exposure to outdoor elements
If you need a completely packaged electronic controller, contact Control Resources as we specialize in custom electronic design, manufacturing and packaging.
“You supply the idea, we provide the product”
To talk to an Engineer or Service Representative, call (978) 486-4160 (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST)