Fan Speed Control and Fan Failure Alarm Products
SmartFan Fan Speed Control BenefitsBenefits of using SmartFanfan speed control include acoustical noise reduction, environmental (humidity, temperature or pressure) regulation, greater product reliability, increased fan life, improved safety and energy savings. Applications that demonstrate these benefits are described below.
- Pump Control
- Clean Room Pressurization
- Electronics Cooling
- Humidity Control
- Medical Equipment & Power Supplies
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Fan Failure Alarm
SmartFan Fan Speed Control Applications
- Accepting diode OR’d dual power feeds from 10 to 75 VDC
- Soft start and current limiting
- Controls 12, 24 or 48 VDC fans
- Fan speed control can be based on temperature, a PWM DC signal or via a serial communication (I2C) bus.
- Multiple programmable alarm and fan speed control status outputs.
- Voltage boost circuit that will maintain required voltage to fan even when supply voltage drops below that required.
- approved and certified
- ATCA compliance is available